What are the symptoms of liver disease and is it caused by excessive consumption of excerdine pm ?

what symptons are there when you think your liver is at risk because you have taken to much excerdine pm i am 55 years old and 5ft tall 130lbs i have taken alot of excerdine pm the last 45 years. my doctor says i am at risk and my result from my blood test came back that my liver is going bad. is there any way to tell buy any symptons before it starts hurting. she already said my cholosteral and other things were over the roof and i needed to get it checked out. help please jill
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011