What are the side effects of using Lomela cream with Efaderm prescribed for pigmentation ?

I am using Lomela cream in combination with Efaderm for pigmentation, what are the side effects, what happens if I stop using it in some time??
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,

This Lomela cream contains hydroquinone,steroid and retinoic acid.
it is a toxic chemical. It causes confetti like depigmentation which is irreversible.
Steroids might cause atrophy thin and fragile skin,acne,telangiectasia.

Retinoic acid can cause irritation to the skin.

I would suggest you to visit a good Dermatologist and get proper prescription for pigmentation there are many other modalities of treatment like LASER therapy.

Efaderm is used for dry skin and as moisturizing agent allergy is possible to any of its content otherwise it can be used.

Hope this information helps you.
Good Luck.
Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D