What are the side effects of tetracycline administration at an early age ?

I am a 33 year old male and I was recently told by my dentist that I have a dark line across my teeth because I was given tetracycline as a child. I would like to know if my Pectus excavatum could also have been caused by tetracycline administration at an early age. In addition, I would like to know if tetracycline administration at an early age could account for my height being much shorter than other males in my family, as the average height is 6 2\
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011