What are the side effects of taking metolar XR 50mg, korandil 5mg and clopivas AP75 for a heart patient?

i am a heart patient . my doctor has prescribed the following medicines to take daily after food. morning Tab Trivedon MR 1 Tab Libicure-40mg 1 cap Metolar XR 50mg 1 Tab Korandil 5mg 1 NOON Tab Korandil 5mg 1 NIGHT Tab Korandil 5mg 1 Tab Clopivas AP75 1 Kindly advise me for what purpose all these tablets are prescribed and what are all the side effects if i take the above tablets throughout my life time Muthupillai my email address is WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012