What are the side effects of taking Oleum jac 3x and Thuja 3x on alternate days ?

hi,i have read article about Oleum jac 3x and Thuja 3x, if taken on alternate week usually remove this complaint. .can doctors please suggest me over this.will this defintley work.will there be any side effects??
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
although it can remove the unwanted hair if applied for proper duration in adequate dose and power but it is not a life time cure as hairs are doe to hormonal imbalance.
taking these for long duration will certainly lead to some unwanted effect so you must be in touch of a homeopathic doctor for its proper dosing and maintenance and please withdraw it when adverse effects start appearing .
thanks for consulting HCM