What are the side effects of mega-3 capsules?

Hi.. my name is ankit and age is 26 years.. I have started taking Mega-3 capsules of Dr. Reddys looking at the advantages of it. I dont have any other disorder / disease. I am taking these 3 capsules a day just for maintaining good health. I dont know anything about its side effects and if it has severe side effects, I would like to stop taking it. Pls advice
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Dec 2012
Mega 3 capsules have no known side effects according to the manufacturer of the product. But the benefits of a fish oil supplements have not yet received widespread acceptance among the international medical community. So taking it is just like eating part of a fish but consuming only the oil part of it. If you are living a healthy hygienic life and in perfect health condition i'll suggest you continue and do regular daily exercises too to keep fit and maintain good health condition.
Taking supplements of any kind have not proven to have any additional benefits and compared to maintaining a healthy feeding habit.
Just wish you go through the labels of the product properly and do some more research amongs the users of the product.

Wish you the best and hope this helps