What are the side effects of masturbation ?

What are the effects of releasing sperm daily ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Dear thanks for query.Can you please what are the effects of eating daily ? effects of walking daily ? all the answers will be none,so it this.No effects.

2 users find this helpful

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
nothing except having unnecessary tension about side effects
Wish you good health
Disclaimer
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
There are no ill effects of Masturbating regularly. It is absolutely healthy and natural to masturbate. You can do it only when you are sexually aroused. Exercise regularly and eat healthy Balanced diet.

Good Luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation is a healthy habit & has no effect on health of a person when done occassionally.It can be done when you are aroused sexually but doing daily or making it a habit will cause loss of concentration in studies or work;some people complain of lower back pain;sexual weakness also; so control is necessary.Try to control & it will not cause any health problems.
Thanks

2 users find this helpful