What are the side effects of consuming Livolin Forte in the short & long term ?

I am 53 yrs male non-alcoholic. Height 164 cm & weight 84 kg. Total cholestrol 5.1 mmol/l with zocor medication. Recently my blood chemistry (liver function test) revealed that my SGOT/AST & SGPT/ALT readings of 132v & 232v respectively. My doctor explained that I am having fatty liver . He then prescibed me to take Livolin Forte capsules twice (morning & at night) daily. Can doctor explain to me more about the readings of my liver function test (SGOT/AST & SGPT/ALT) whether very alarming or not ? What are the side effects of consuming Livolin Forte in the short & long term? Thank you. Hamzah Nassir.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011