What are the side effects in masturbating daily?

Dr. i am 23 year old. Sir Daily Masturbation is my Bad Habit. I always Feel today is last ,i will never again. It happen with me daily. first want to Some Question arise in my mind. 1. Is Masturbation harmful for Health? 2. It is good or not, Masturbation on Daily Basis will harmful? 3. Please Help me and give all Details??
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Hi vikas ! Every one do what you are doing. But the problem is over attention to this habbit. make some hobby, watch action movies, hit the gym. Make a small goal in your life to achive. the only side effect is, if you accidently hurt your penis muscles. Be wise take care. Bye.