What are the side affects of vaginal fisting and anal fisting? Use Lubricants?

Hello, a friend of mine and i are considering entering into more non-traditional sexual acts together and we re contemplating vaginal fisting, anal sex to me and anal fisting to him. We both understand that doing anal fisting to him is going to take time in order not to cause damage but the issues at hand are questions if him penetrating me anally is going to take a lot of time before it can actually be done or if we can just do it gently with the use of lubricants and also what are the side effects of vaginal fisting. Looking forward to a reply and thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  187 Awaiting Answer