What are the safest supplements that can be consumed regularly for glowing and smooth skin?

can i take code liver oil capsules in d morning with evion 400 every day for glowing skin eand hv protien ex for a month to gain a little weight and primosa capule in the evening . i am 33 years old used to smoke had sm stress so my skin looks 5 years older then it actually is my face has become dull my weight is 51kgs? hw long can i have these ? what are d safest supplements i can consume every day life long for glowing n smooth skin?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012