What are the risks involved if high blood pressure patient takes a roller coaster ride ?

What are the risks of going to on a roller coaster if you have high blood pressure? I m 24 years old male and I never had any health problems before and about a year ago I think I saw a doctor at the college I went to because I hurt my shoulder & while they were during the regular checkup things they told me that I had HBP & I don t know if I still have it and I will be going to Six Flags this Thursday, So I just wanted to know what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011