What are the reasons for shooting pains in the breasts and underarms, a rash on the right breast ? I had astereotactic biopsy on my left breast.

Take a shot at this one. In December I hat a stereotactic biopsy on my left breast. They found that the results were nonspecific inflammation . I noticed after the biopsy that my left nipple had bloody discharge. Almost 2 months later, it still has bloody discharge and is still painful. I have already had a breast surgeon aspirate the area, it is still bleeding and sore . My initial symptoms are still present, shooting pains in the breasts and underarms, a rash on the right breast. What is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011