What are the possible reasons for Genital marks ?

actually i recently spotted some white marks near my genitals and i just wanted to know the possible reasons for it. Is due to lack of hygeinic measures as I dont take regular bath.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I'm not a doctor. but I guess having herpes/HIV/HPV is not the end of the world. One of my friends who's living with genital herpes told me about It was created to help people find useful, up-to-date information about prevention and cure for herpes, HPV, can ask the live std counselor if any question..hope it helps
Take bath regularly and please change your undergarments. Use mild soap and pat with clean towel. Use only cotton undergarments.