What are the latest methods to detect blockage in the artery and what are their costs ?

Sir, My wife has undergone Angioplast operation .In one of the artary stunt has been intoduced about four years back. Now again she is facing chest and neck pain .Cordiologist sugusted for angiogram to dectect the blockage in any of the artay. I came to know that by Thalium scaning the blockage in artary can be detected If so please furnish the details of thalium scaning . procedure, and preparations for scaning. Pl inform If there is any other latest metrhod of detection of artery blockage. On hearing from you we will come to bangalore for scaning. Pl inform the cost of scaning. Pl e-mail R.DATTATREYA.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011