What are the effects of masturbation?

This discussion will give answer to all the questions related to masturbating
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... If you wanted to know the side effects of masturbation, the real side effects are none.  When combined with other factors that can cause secondary impotency and infertility, excessive masturbation can aggravate those symptoms. These are very rare side effects mostly exaggerated with stress and psychology.. Hence the side effects are really none...:)

hi, i am men, if i can masturbation with in 24 hours i get cold effect. it's common problem to me what can i do. any suggest for this inform me

thanking you