What are the disadvantages of having more sex ?

helo doct i need more sex that can damage my heath what is the way to stop the sex. doct plz tel me a way to stop doing sex.i am very weak . Age:17yr I am normal. Height.5.7
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Hello rana;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
By sex i guess you are talking about mastrubation.Normally mastrubation will not cause any physical harm but if you do it in excess then it will disturb your concentration in studies and work so you have to avoid doing it.I am sorry but there is no medicine to stop a person from doing sex so you will have to do it on your own.You should try to control yourself and your mind and avoid it.I hope you understand.