What are the consequences of having poor motility and nil midpeice in a semen analysis report ?

please i am 33yrs old male. 1.84m height, about 90kg weight. dont have bad medical history only that i was diagnosed of being a hep B carrier. noticed that i have small penis(about 14.5cm erect) though i have normal sex drive, erection and ejaculation. usually ejaculate fast(about 3min). went for semen analysis and the result is as follows: vol (2ml), count (47mill/ml), motility(about 2% motile ), viscosity ok, liquifaction ok,about 1hr b/w production and analysis, morphology( head ok, tail ok but no midpiece found). please what is the cause of the poor motility and midpiece. Is there any hope to impregnate my wife. i am worried since i am newly married.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011