What are the chances to get pregnant with a hsg done but with normal womb and good egg count ?

hi i had a hsg done but they dont kno if its tubular spasms or both blocked. ive been trying for a baby 5yrs. now there wanting to do a lap test with gas to get a better view. my egg counts good and womb looks normal im 23yrs of age no history of sti. what do you think chances are my tubes r totaly blocked, linda
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
yes please go for that it will give us more clear picture of tubal blockage.dont worry it is curable not a big deal...follow your gynaecologist.
take care