What are the chances of getting HIV infection with the use of condom?

Hi, My name is prakash and I m from Nepal. Last week i had a physical intercourse with a prostitute along with the condom. I used it carefully and i cleaned it with soap even after i finished the ejaculation . Once i came back home i felt like i did wrong going in prostitute area and my heart began pounding so next morning i went there again with a lab technician and withdrew her blood and tested HIV and it was negative but still my heart has not stopped pounding feeling i ve done wrong and may i get STD . So in this case is there any possibility to get STD even wearing condom? Please help me..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012