What are the causes and treatments for involuntary erections.Are they caused by hormonal imbalance or changes in the reproductive system ?

Doctors greet taste. My question is: What does having a wet dream at age 19?. Today I had one, and do not know why it was, I had the aviation when he was 14 to 17 years. I started masturbating at age 18 but not so often, that is 1 to 4 times a month, since I do not much attention has deepened in bodily pleasure, since I have friends who have delved into this matter and life and psychology is very hard, in short, emotions and excitement can not control. I masturbate I stopped several months ago, about 5 months ago. Today I slept, I get home from a trip, I was very tired. I woke up and I saw that had a wet dream. Is it a sign that my reproductive system is wrong? Or do I have hormonal problems, or do is a sign that my reproductive system is developing? Since my penis has changed in recent months and over in thickness. Is it normal for my penis protruding veins when I have involuntary erections, why are given involuntary erections? ... as I see that my penis looks like a penis of an adult to have an erection, sometimes I have a very strong erection of the penis and it hurts for a lot of excitement. My testicles have changed a bit. I do not remember seeing you had any erotic dream and less felt I had an erection sleep. I hope your help. Thanks for your attention.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Since you have not masturbated for few months the semen and sperm have got accumulated in your testis and needed to come out so that new sperm can be made to replace the old one. It is a perfectly normal occurrence. Nothing to worry. You have normal male hormones. You are healthy. Eat right. Exercise everyday. Keep free from stress and stay fit.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Thanks all this phenomena are normal need not worry semen can come if lot of
collection due to lack of masturbation even on little excitation which might have
occured during sleep which you might not have rememberd.In erection always penis
becomes of full size and asper the age advancement hormonal changes are bound to
occur.No need to avoid masturbation and donot keep tension of all this. Thnks