What are the benefits of Zonem, Bifilac, Nufore, Fertisure, Folvite and Aloes Compound? Trying to conceive

I am 27 years and getting regular periods.we are trying to conceive for 5 months.i consulted a doctor who prescribed the following tablets Folvite MB 1-0-0 ,Aloes Compound 2-2-2,Fertisure F 1-0-1 for me and Fertisure M for him.also he has asked us to take Zonem,bifilac and Nufore 150 for particular days.also my doc has asked me to take a complete abdomen scan (2d) .can u pls mention me the benefits of my tab and the use of the scan.thanks in advance. Rifa
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012