What are the bad effects of masturbation?

sir my age is 18 wieght is 40 hieght 5.8 ,my arms are as thin as stick face has becomed small due to hand practice twice a day pain in back also, i have no control over myself what so ever i do bad thoughts strikes my mind due to excess of strictness and erection 24 hour in pennis,alot of erection everytime and early dicharge just by thinking or touching... plz tell me medicine to get rid of erection whole day and night also
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
This a normal phenomenon in this age group,masturbation common both in male & female..there is nothing wrong with you .take healthy diet along with exercise & try to remain busy & divert your attention in other activity like happy.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”