What are some ways to feel more comfortable about myself ?

They re so uncomfortable. The moment I take off my bra I feel weighed down annd disgusting. I m tiny, but they make me feel big and matronly. What are some ways to feel more comfortable about myself ? I use minimizer bras every day already. I m only 21--what will happen if I ever have kids and they get even bigger??? Lately I lost several pounds and weighed under 100 and I was still a 32D!!! Now I am about 100-102 pounds and my bras are feeling tight.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
You have to learn to love what you've got. It sounds pretty staright-foward, but really, that's the only advice you need. :] I guess you could try to have plastic surgery if you can afford it, to reduce your size. I'm not sure about the kids things. My mum had an A cup, then when she had me she went to a B or C. Then she went to an A again. So you might return to your normal size. =] Just feel good about yourself! A lot of people would love to be in your situation. Have you seen really flat chested people? That'd suck to be in their situation. Be happy that you've got a rack! :]

big breasts are consiterd sexy! most woman would die for big breasts! what do you think they make breast implants and boobjobs and push up bras for!?!?! your lucy!