What apart from facial fillers can one opt for a young look ?

Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
Do not try this funny but risky step.
It gives local irritation with infection,oedema on face,allergic rash and what not.
This will produce more complication on your face giving rise to disfiguring your face.
ok and bye.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

I happy to see your knowledge about facial filler used for wrinkles. And also that you are looking for alternative methods.
These fillers are just wonderful treatment ,esp if done by trained dermatologist or plastic surgeons. Its a great tool for vanishing your wrinkles ,but has a temporary effect.and its costly too. I myself has done to number of male and female patients with great and satisfying results.
If not filler ,then other options are BOTOX ,which again are small injections to relax your facial muscles.But they are only used in dynamic lines and not static lines.
Next option would be then radiofrequency devices which can help to tighten up the face .You might require multiple sessions of this .
Fat transfer injections are also good .
Kindly consult a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon for the above said procedures.

I hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions ,kindly write back to us .

Dr.Bharat chawda