Went off birth control. Now anxious and depressed. Have dents in skull. What can I do meanwhile?

I have a lot of anxiety lately and depression from going off birth control . I ve experienced a lot of emotional stress that s come with it that includes but is not limited to thinking i have a serious health issue. Last time I went to the doctor they said I was fine and healthy. After I realized most of my symptoms were coming from my anxiety I had some relief and they started to go away. Then a few days later I noticed two dents in my skull that I am pretty sure were not there before, or were not as deep. I may not have noticed before but when I did I panicked and my anxiety came back. My head tingles a lot and feels numb when I sleep. This could be caused from a number of things but I was wondering If I should worry. I have no insurance so I have to get on a waiting list at a health clinic to get an appointment.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012