Weird smell in nose after surgery in leg with metal plates, pins, headaches, elevated liver enzymes. What is the cause?

I broke my leg on the fourth of july of this year. I had surgery and they put a metal plate, pins, and screws to fix the break. A couple of weeks later I started having a wierd smell in my nose . Its kinda like a metal/musky smell. It makes me sick to my stomach . I have also been having really bad headaches and recently was hospialized because my liver enzymes were high. What could possibly be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  138 Awaiting Answer