Weird noise when i burp

When I burp I get this werid pressure scratching noise in both of my ears. I also have been having the hiccups.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having mild fluid in your ears or some obstruction or oedema of your Eustachian tube opening in the ear due to cold, or rhinitis and pharyngitis. There are various home remedies which can reduce hiccups. If it does not go on it's own there must be some pathology which needs t be found. Better to get examined by Doctor and also get good medicine to stop the hiccups, based on what's causing the hiccups which needs to be treated first.