Weird feeling in leg, feeling weak, no pain. Should I be concerned?

I have been visiting in the hospital for eleven days up and down the elevators. I am just visiting I m not sick. My legs started to feel funny then today when I stood up and took a step my right leg gave out. I took another step and down again. I sat around for a half hour and have been walking fine but it feels real weak. My leg wasn t asleep or anything like that no signs of pain exist just a weird feeling in my right leg. I am 33 active work landscaping and I play softball can run and run and not get tired. Should I be concerned or do you think it will go away.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I don't think there might be any reason for worry unless you had some unknown injury during your visits to hospitals. Is it your job to go to hospital regularly? You are 33 and might be healthy. Wait for another two three days and analyze the symptoms. If they are persistant, then consult a physician for further advice. The reason for the given condition might be overwork. Be active, don't worry. Worry and anxiety increases problems. Get well soon.