Weight loss, itching, sweating, boils on face, gluteal abscess, reactive hyperplasia. Treatment?

Hi, My husband is having Weight loss, itching and sweating for past 2-3 months. He developed boils in his face , after that in right gluteal abcess and then now in eyes. His results were normal for HIV, Hepatitis-B , Typhoid etc., Initially he was adviced for chloro quinone . His lymph node biopsy gave normal results - Reactive hyperplasia and no acid past bacilli . Any inputs from you what problem it might be ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012