Weight loss, hair loss, cough, runny nose. Recommended FBC, thyroid, diabetes, liver function test. Reason?

hello im 26 and i had my son 8 months ago 2 months ago the dr weighed me and i was 59kg im now 52kg and i look very thin but im eating as normal and i dont really exercise im also loosing hair more than the normal amount after giving birth, this is my 2nd child dr has ordered a fbc a thyroid test, diabetes and liver function test but what concerns me is i developed a cough 3wks ago and iv alot of phlym which iv been prescribed anti biotics but since yesterday iv been blowing out phylm thats looks more like blood some times its orange and iv also been coughing up a lot of this. could this bug be why i lost all the weight before the symtoms or does it sound like i have something bit more serious, i dont feel ill at all just a cough and runny nose
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer