Weight loss drug Alli can cause frequent stools? Same with Psyllium?

This may sound like a prank but it s an honest question. I ve heard that the weight loss drug alli can cause frequent stools that may be hard to control et cetera. I was wondering if using psyllium husk produces the same result? It is supposed to be a natural laxative that makes one regular but I have always been given the image of it working something like Drano does for one s shower drain, so my main question is will it cause stools that I can t, er, hold in for very long?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012