Weight less compared to height. Early ejaculation during masturbation. How to improve both?

Presently I complete my 28 years my date of birth is 16-10-1983, my body type is average and my weight is 54 KG, my height is 5 11, also i have NO health problem at present. as per my height weight is very less, i need to improve that please guide me how. also when i use to do muster bate now i day I last only for 2 min. maximum , i am really tense about my married life how i able to satisfy my partner in bed I need long time to do sex, i get married in 2 months, please guide me how I improve my sex life and also suggest medicine
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012