Weight is increased after pregnancy. Can I use Orbitrek to lose my weight?

Hi doc. This is regarding a weight issue. Before pregnancy I was around 52-53 kgs. During pregnancy I had gained close to 11 or 12 kegs and was about 69 kgs before delivery. After delivery I lost more weight initially within 2-3 months. I lost around 9kgs, that is around 59-60 kgs. Now my son is 10 and 1/2 months old. I weight 65 kgs. Again my weight is increased. Can I use orbitrek to lose my weight. Even if I use how much weight do you think I will be able to lose. Will I get back to my old weight before pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013