Weight gain post wisdom tooth extraction, had taken lots of liquid food. Suggestion?

After my wisdom teeth extraction all I was able to eat was peanut butter and banana smoothies for the first day. Now I m able to eat my solid foods like scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes. But in the small amount of time after getting my wisdom teeth removed, it seems that I have gained weight. At first when I was weighing myself, I thought it was because I had just ate a lot of liquids, but its the same weight every time now. Is it possible to put on pounds that quick after wisdom teeth extraction
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Hello
Your gain of weight has nothing to do with extraction of wisdom tooth.
Gain of weight is related to amount of calorie intake.
If a person takes more calories than required,these extra calories are stored in the body as fats.
Thanks
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Kamal Hasan's  Response
hi.wisdom tooth extraction doesnt lead to weight gain. Weight gain depends on the balance between calorie intake and the burnout calorie. Do regular exercise and control ur diet to check ur wait gain.wish u good health
Dentist Dr. Gunjan Gupta's  Response
hi micky,
this weight gain is not related to wisdom tooth extraction,this is because of taking food having more calories like butter,banana,potato etc.so please modify your diet and do not get worried.wisdom tooth extraction has no relation with weight gain.
take care
Dr.Gunjan GUpta