Weight gain, cold sweats, pain in arms and back after gall bladder removal. What is going on?

I had my gallbladder removed in April of this year and my appendix removed in 1998. I have gained 35 pounds since my gallbladder removal and I am finding it difficult to lose the weight. I also have been experiencing cold sweats and pains going up and down my arms and back. I believe this is due to my weight gain . I am 38 year old female 2 children and I need to figure out what is going on with my weight gain and pains.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012