Weight gain. Delay in periods every month. Show way to reduce weight

hello sir, i am 25 years old, got married in the month of dec-11. my height is of 5.6", i was 56kgs, at the time of marriage. in one year suddenly i have gained the wait,am 65 kgs now,specially fat is increasing in thy and abdomen parts , i want to reduce it.i don't have any health issues, only the thing is every 2nd or 3rd month my menstrual cycle is getting affected, it will be delayed by 2 months, i dont say my increased weight is the cause for this, i have a request-can you suggest me some tips to reduce my weight.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013