Weakness, trembling hands and urine incontinence, high fever, on Glevo, Zofer for treating Gram Positive Bacteremia. Are the medicines right?

My father (65yrs) haa been prescribed Tab Glevo 750 and Tab Zofer 4mg. He had been disgnosed with Gram Positive Bacteremia and has very high fever for a few days. Are these tablets Ok, as I am finding that every passing day he is getting weaker and have now started doing urine in bed and hands are shaking terribly. Thanks..Nirmal.
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
urine infection is the wirst infection and it is difficult to treat
there are right medicines you need to give may be 3 week
use lot of warm water to increase immunity
use liquid antiseptic which is taken through mouth and specific for uti and clears the passage when it is secreted by urine
if still in doubt reconsult your doctor