Weakness, sweating profusely. Stress tests normal. Causes and Treatment?

I have been having all over weakness at times and when this happens I sweat profusely, like running down my face and body ... I have been to my Personal care Physician and also had stress tests from my cardiologist and we can find nothing ..... these are not a regular thing ... can go for months or days ... between .... stumped
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of HYPERHIDROSIS is the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes

functional or physiological;

-exertion,emotional embarrassment
-high atmospheric temperature combined with humidity
-alcohol,tea,coffee,spicy food
-drugs like pilocorpine.

-fevers like malaria
-debility and wasting disease like diabetes and tuberculosis.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you