Weakness on the face due to masturbation, loss of facial fatness. Any exercises to modify this?

Respected Sir, I am a thirty one year old male. When I was 10 year old I was very handsome with good looking face. But unfortunately, after that I happened to use to masturbation off and on. Due to this habit, I lost facial fat and the good looking face as well, though I am still strong sexually and physically, but my face looks very weak. I don t need to gain weight in any part of the body except face. Please specify, is there any procedure, exercise or medicine that can solve my problem?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012

Welcome to HCM.

Masturbation does not lead to facial weakness. It is just the way you think.

1. Facial exercises are helpful to get a shape and increase the blood flow and thereby better look.
2. Cosmetic surgery may be of help but may be very expensive.