Weakness in toes when lifting leg. Do I need x-ray after chiropracter's treatment?

While standing, with right leg lifted on bench to stretch over it, my right bone popped right under my butt cheek twice literally lowering my body two inches. Experienced no pain in bone socket yet my inner back hamstring muscle and clear to my toes felt immediately weak. Went to Chiropractor right away, he said my back was ½” off, did an adjustment on back., but I never felt that bone pop again. Do I need to go get X-rayed, or should I not worry about the bone since the chiropractor didn’t recommend to do so. My muscle directly under butt cheek and inner hamstring muscle down to my knee feels like it is constantly cramping, has aching sensation.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012