Weakness in the left leg, pain in the left forehead, nausea, dizzyness, tremors. Advice?

Hi I m Jan, male, 23 years of age. I have this weird weakness feeling on my left leg for years now. I didn t mind it because I thought it was just normal. And sometimes, I also experienced an headache on my left forehead , I just took a paracetamol to make it go away. My problem now is, a couple of weeks ago, when I woke up one morning, I had this sharp and throbbing pain on my left forehead where I never experienced before. I thought it was just one on my ordinary headache that I had, so I just took a paracetamol. But it happened for 3 consecutive mornings now when I woke up and experience this horrible headache in my left forehead. I also feel this dizziness/ lightheadedness sensation every time I walk or even when I stand up. I also experience having a little bit of nausea.. So I went to a neurologist and diagnose me of a migraine . So he told me to take a Flunarizine Hydrochloride (5mg) every night for 15 nights. I’m in the 9th night of taking the said medicine, but it didn’t make any changes at all. I did not feel any better. I still had a “left forehead headache”, and now I had this constant dull pain beside my left eye to the top of my left eyebrows. I also feel having a bit of nausea, I still have this lightheadedness sensation, and I still feel this “left leg weakness”. And now I feel dizzy (seems like I am moving) every time I lie down - before going to sleep. I had this tremors in my legs and/or hands every time I sleep. I suddenly woke up at night every time I started shaking. And sometimes I tend to shake a bit even when I’m not sleeping. Please do help me. Please.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer