Weakness, excessive thirst, hunger even after eating a meal, no weight loss or gain. Due to stress?

Occasionally , I feel weak , thirsty and hungry even if I have eaten a meal . It has happened several times over a couple of years YYYY@YYYY Male, fit, not overweight at all, 6ft 2 inches, exercises regularly, no weight loss or gain, happened this week after a busy, stressful working week, cycled 18k and ran 3 miles the night before, happened after eating out, went home feeling weak, ate sugary snacks, felt better
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013