Weakness due to dieting, working out, hair loss, feeling hungry at odd times. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I am XXXXX. I have been facing problem for couple of months, finding my self very weak due to my diet which I had to adapt during the time of Gym, I have not faced this problem before and now ever since I have been working out I am loosing my hair, fell hungry at odd times, find my fell very weak after climbing steps. request you please recommend a doctor who could possible help me getting back in shape.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM to help you.
I understand from your query that you have recently started working on the gym. The critical information which is missing out in your information is your age. From the description you have given it appears that you are probably overdoing your gym. the best way is to follow the advice of your instructor instead of doing things yourself. It is also advisable to get your sugars and hemoglobin checked once. Overall the problem is not serious but your should visit your physician early.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Aparna Amritsagar's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

Evaluate your diet. Improve your diet. Include more of fruits, green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, nuts. Improving the diet will decrease your hair fall.
Have 6 small frequent meals. Have high fiber diet. Don’t starve or skip breakfast to lose weight.
Along with diet continue your exercise regime that you enjoy atleast 30 minutes per day.
Drink more water. Stay hydrated. That will not make you feel weak.
Sleep peacefully 8 hours.
Avoid stress.
Be consitent in your efforts.