Weakness, decreased erection, no improvement in sex life. How to increase penis size?

sir i am 19 year old boy my penis size is 5.4inch length and 5.3inch girth so can i increase size upto 7inch..... And sir second is i feel weakness from last 1 week and erection is also decreased..... My gf told me you are not better yet as you was at starting our relationship.... What can i do...? big problem sir....!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Hi Siddharth,

I understand your worry.

Let me reassure you that your penile measurements are normal.

You can get a penoplasty surgery done but it is done in only few cases where there is a gross deformity. I do not think you should undergo this.

You may be stressed out or may have had a viral flu, which has made you weak, and decrease in erections too.

My suggestion to you is to take rest for 2 to 3 days. Drink plenty of water. Consume fruits and salads. Also, please abstain from sexual intercourse for these days. You will be fine soon and get back to normal routine very soon.

I wish you quick recovery.