Weakness and trouble seeing after taking flu shot, coughing, vomiting. Any recommendations?

Ive been sick lately, a week after I got my flu shot, my body started getting super week and had trouble seeing right whenever I stood up. This occurred on thursday and Friday. Since then ive had really bad coughing sprees where I cough so much I feel as if I m going to throw up. Starting today whenever I cough, both sides of my head (temple area) are in pain. Like a splitting pain. I ve tried mucinex over the weekend and it helped a lot for some reason but it s just too expensive and I just moved out on my own so obviously money is tight. Any reccomendations?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012