Weakness and sore throats. Lyme disease negative. Had strokes. Suggest

Hi, I have been having sudden severe sore throats attacks, with weakness that goes down my shoulders slowly during the attack; everything returns to normal once the sore throat attacks subside. These episodes last approx. 5-10mins each, and I can have several incidents a day; I have also been awoken from these attacks. I do not feel like I’m chocking, it feels like my throat is on fire. I had an EKG; it s abnormal but unchanged since the last EKG. I have a host of other medical problems including: adrenal tumors, lymph node tumors, and I have had several stones removed from my saliva glands; non & precancerous polyps removed from my colon -- one polyp was questionable as being a hormone producing tumor (but I don’t think I have Pheo…). I also had a little bit of plaque in one of my neck CT Scans. The attacks stopped for almost a month; this morning I had another – it was a mild attack, but one just the same. I noticed a red spot on my left arm this afternoon, and it looks like the red spots I had when this first started, but smaller. When attacks first started, I had a circular rash the size of a fist on my chest above my heart; it lasted approx, 1 week and then went away. Two weeks later, the same area had a blazing red spot approx. the same size. Neither itched, and both disappeared on their own. My doctor tested me for Lyme disease , but the test came back negative. I did not relate the rash with the sore throat attacks, but now I wonder. Can these attacks be signs of a stroke about ready to happen? At first, I took four adult aspirins during the attacks, and I have tried not taking aspirins. I don’t feel the aspirins make a difference. I have also been taking anti-depressants and meds for anxiety – no change. Do you have any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012