Weakness after passing stool, fever. Taken Metrogyl. Negative blood test. Problem?

Hello, iam having severe weakness since last 15 days, the problem is more severe after passing the stool . Stool smell is little different from Normal and mild fever 100.5 is coming since last one week. After one week, I started taking metrogyl-400 for 4 days and lateron i have shown the problem to the doctor. Doctor has given me Pesmac-200 , but still the fever and weakness has not come down. CBC, Urnine analysis, Blood culuture test for first 48hrs are negative. pls. suggest where is the problem
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome on HMC

Jawarish Amla + Jawarish Shahi 6-6 gm twice daily, Majoon Falasfa 10 gm at bed time along with luke warm milk. continue for 2 months for fruitful results.

Best regards
Dr Izhar