Weak legs and not able to get erection

I am a 31 yr old male, an recently not able to get an erection at times, when this happen my legs seem to become weak. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

there may be some problem as discussed by u, but for proper guidance and proper consultation u need to visit a doc...there are so many things due to which that problem comes, like stress, diet, life style but what is the exact reason...only by proper consultation we can ask....also do ur proper exercises and foreplay before any sexual activity..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic from the very description it seems that you are nervous and worried too much
you are not diabetic?
sometimes erection is not there . it happens to most
nothing to worry about it
but if you are having weakness of lower limbs you should not delay consulting physician and get checked up and tests done to reach a diagnosis and get proper treatment
hope you be all right soon

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
For leg weakness consult orthopedic & start doing regular exercises.Anal squeezing exercise is good for you.Avoid tension & worry.Disclaimer