Weak legs and lightheadedness. Why is she tired all the time? Why is diet affected?

My daughter has been having light headiness, with weak shaky legs spells for the last 3 years. This past summer she is having more of them and each time I have tried getting her to the hospital while it is happening to have her blood pressure checked, blood surgar, blood tests, etc. Each time everything has been normal and of course by the time I get there her spell has stopped but she feels very tired. A lot of the time she can be quite tired a weak after but the doctors keep telling me she is fine. The one time her heart started to beat fast and she was scared, which I think she panicked, but the doctor then had an ultra sound done on her heart and had her wear a heart monitor for a week and all the results came back she is very healthy. I am getting very frustrated and looking for an answer. These spells can come on when she is sitting, standing not just one type of situation. It is no during her period. I am concerned also is this like seisures coming on or what?? This week she had one after school and then one the next day at school. She is eating proper a proper diet , as she is concerned like us that may be she is not eating proper, but I have ruled that out a long time ago. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012